Hey friends! For the final CCR question, I’ll continue using the podcast format since it fits well with reflecting on the production process. This question focuses on how I integrated different technologies throughout the project.
Technology played a role in almost every stage of creating my film opening.
At the beginning, I used online research to explore dystopian films and analyze common occurence of the genre. This helped me understand the visual style and themes that are often present in dystopian stories, such as surveillance, authority, and control.
During filming, I used camera technology to capture the scenes. Being able to record on a phone made it easier to experiment with different shots and angles until I found the ones that best created the atmosphere I wanted.
In the diting stage, I used editing software to assemble the film and adjust the pacing. I also incorporated sound elements, including the voice that appears in the opening.
Sound editing was super important because the voice needed to feel slightly unnatural and authoritative to represent the controlling system in the dystopian world.
Here's what I want the question response to be:
ME:
So for this last reflection question, I’m going to talk about how technology played a role in creating my film opening.
Honestly, technology was involved in almost every stage of the process. At the beginning, I used online resources to research dystopian films and get inspiration for the visual style and themes I wanted to include.
Then during the filming process, I used digital camera technology to record the scenes. This made it possible to experiment with different shots and angles, which helped create the tense atmosphere of the dystopian world.
Editing software was really important in the post-production stage. That’s where I was able to arrange the clips, control the pacing of the opening, and add sound elements like the authority voice.
Without these technologies, it would definately have been much harder to actually bring the idea of the film to life.
No comments:
Post a Comment